acrylic and gel nail starter kits




acrylic and gel nail starter kits. I'm very happy with my second order. This is my first kit and I'm happy with how it looks with a clean and simple design. The best part - the new color is so beautiful! It's like my first "shimmer bottle" since it comes with a whole new set of glitter. I hope you like it because it is so fun and can make you look great on your face.

I'll be using my newest kit with my new colors this week, as will most of my other products, this kit will hold some extra glitter for me, so if you're looking for something other than one color, this kit is a must have. This is especially nice because all the other kits I've made do not hold any other colors, so be sure to check their contents carefully. If you want to make up your own colors, check out my other kit for free. It will hold a lot of glitter, and that's how you know you're going to love this kit. I'm so happy to have made one of my favorite colors of the year thanks to it being my first purchase, and it's been really fun so far!

My two favorite colors of the year I made this kit, blue and black. The color of the kit is really good, and all you need is a couple bottles of it. I really hope you like the green.

The Green

I chose green because this version











Acrylic Gel Overlay On Natural NailsAcrylic Gel Paint NailsAcrylic Nails Vs. Hard GelDark Red Acrylic Gel NailsGel White and Light Pink Acrylic NailsOrange Gel Acrylic NailsGreen Gel Acrylic NailsDip Gel Acrylic NailsGel and Acrylic Nail DesignsAcrylic and Gel Nails DifferenceHow to Remove Acrylic Nails and GelAcrylic Nails with Gel Polish with the WhiteGel Acrylic Nail Fungus Under Fingernail

Comments