acrylic nails vs gel extensions




acrylic nails vs gel extensions.

I tried one side out and came away with both the gel and nail extensions. For those who want to try the gel extensions here is a picture of the gel extensions.

The last nail piece was a plastic applicator. You can use a small plastic brush or use a razor. I can't think of any other alternative to a sharp applicator.

If you try using gel extension nail extensions like I have did it's quite a challenge to get them to move all the way in to your hand. If I go with a plastic applicator I usually put a piece about the size of a dollar down the middle for some flexibility. If you want to keep them on point it's better to use a plastic nail attachment rather than gel extension.

If you have not tried gel extension nail extensions before, a great place to start is the Gel Extenders Website





















Comments