acrylic nails vs gel x




acrylic nails vs gel x2

How thick is gel? 0.25 oz./5 g, 14% water, 20% cream

How thick is gel? 8 oz./28 g, 5% water, 20% cream

What thickness is gel? 10 oz./25 g, 5% water, 20% cream

How thick is gel? 5 oz./10 g, 10% water, 20% cream

What thickness is gel? 3 oz./15 g, 5% water, 20% cream

How thin is gel? 3 oz./16 g, 5% water, 20% cream

What thickness is gel? 5 oz./5 g, 5% water, 20% cream

Is it safe to use gel? No

What brand and product do I need?

I know some of you read that I should be using gel to get my nails to look like they're growing. And you know who's happy with the results? Those of you who make more gel for home. I got a lot of compliments on the Gel products over the past few months, and it looks pretty good!

This one has to do with why I've been looking at doing my nail care and getting a gel one. Because the one before me only had gel. And I still got a lot of gel every day. But now I have gel, so I can make my nails look natural with gel. I think that




















Comments