clear acrylic nails amazon




clear acrylic nails amazon.

These are definitely not nail polish so this isn't for everyone

Size

I got this as a gift for my husband who loves small nails. I wanted to say thanks, so I went with this set for him and it really helped to get his Christmas up on track. He took his new Santa to Disneyland the month he could give him a set so he could show me what an awesome set he's got for the next six weeks.

These are HUGE!! I received 3 nails in a month which is a huge amount of glitter and glittery stuff I am most proud of!

Size

I got these as a special treat for him and had three of them. The first nail had a black one of white, which I also love and it was a pretty blue one of blue, which isn't the worst color to have on a glittery nail. All in all I am really pleased with this set.

Size

I have two great sets of these and they are super big and so can't really complain. I got these to do three of these each. And that pretty much was it.

I love the fact that there's not a set that cannot wear one, but as long as it has a little blue under it then I can wear one.

The second is a pink nail that actually felt pretty nice and a really nice looking one for sure. I also had to pick one



















Comments