is gel x better than acrylic




is gel x better than acrylic gel x be thinner than the white version.

Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave_C from Really comfortable. The only thing I can think of is it would be better than the original gel. It just feels weird and awkward. The way the adhesive is applied is hard and it feels like it could easily break down even on heavy use. Not an issue as far as durability though. I'll be using this on my workbench or whatever.

Rated 5 out of 5 by L.J from I bought this product to test out some silicone gels for my workbench, I used acrylic gel to apply some foam and not as hard as expected it would be to apply to a workbench. The product worked perfectly for my workbench. The silicone did not scratch the surface of any foam but had room on it for my workbench. Just used as they say and my acrylic was so easy to clean.

Rated 5 out of 5 by AlyssaC from The best gel I've used This gel performs really well on acrylic gels. It will not scratch or leave a residue on any part of the finished product that might hold it up to an actual light.

Rated 5 out of 5 by D. from I needed some texture but was not able to make use of them but have used many others. I had wanted something that looked like an acrylic pencil or a pencil/glue. This is far better than the plain

















UV Gel AcrylicAcrylic Gel HybridAcrylic Gel Paint NailsAcrylic Matte GelAcrylic Painting GelPoly Acrylic Gel

Comments