acrylic nails black and purple




acrylic nails black and purple with a very slight metallic hue.

A very important note here is that if you choose to use this nail polish in a home, they will need to be covered all the way down from the base to create this beautiful white glitter finish. You can find my guide to home polish, along with instructions for different colors, in my gloss gloss manicure chart.

I recommend using either a polish that is available on eBay, along with this one, or any other polish out there.

Here is my gloss gloss manicure:

Photo credit: I used one of these nails and I absolutely adore it. After using it on my nail polish, I now love it.

Photo credit: I'm using a different set of nails from I Love My Color and would definitely recommend them to anyone else who needs a bit of the same polish. I'd love to know your thoughts!



















Purple Acrylic Nail with InitialsYellow Purple Acrylic NailsBeautiful Acrylic Nails PurpleNail Colors Light Purple AcrylicPurple Colored Nails AcrylicPurple White Acrylic NailsAcrylic Nail Designs Pink PurplePurple Acrylic Nails Mat

Comments