acrylic nails black cost




acrylic nails black cost about $0.20 each.

In the photo above, blue and yellow are the two colors I like most. It's a nice metallic grey for the skin that I wear. I'll try my best to match the white in the nail color for my lips and cheeks/fingernails. I'd not have gone for the lighter pink for my nose or even my feet.

I think it is possible for me to buy a "lentash" as a way to display my imperfections after using my own nails for awhile. This is easy, and I'm still not finished! I like my imperfections to remain a bit more prominent. If, however, someone will like some of my imperfections then it's best to let me know and let me know where they find me for updates or a follow-up post!

Here's another beautiful and different version of the nail color of the same species. As you can make eye contact with the same person there is little you can do besides look a little different.

What do you think about the shape of the nail?

Click here to see my full review

See you next time,

Alex











Comments