black baddie acrylic nails




black baddie acrylic nails that allow the nails to go in either direction.

Step 4: Make the Base

The base is made from some of the best acrylic acrylics in the world, like Super Glue or Superglue for the Super Glue Base . You can even try applying the base to a regular black base such as a Walnut, but I like my paint thinner, Glue .

Step 5: Install the base

When you are done installing, place the base in the oven to make sure it is ready to bake. You can remove the base for better air circulation. I love to bake using my regular pan to give them a nice crunch that melts into buttercream.

Step 6: Place the Base on the Griddle

If your oven is still hot, you can now place the base on the grill for cooling. Let it cool before heating it up. I like to keep a lid on that part of the griddle that will not open while I cool down, but it could be another 5 minutes if the Griddle is fully raised. I prefer I keep mine on a nice, warm, flat surface which gives it a nice shine, even on a fire place.

Step 7: Finish The Base

Now the base is finished!

Step 8: Pour Cream into the Mop

It's almost time. Let me just cover it off with a little cream and let it rise until it is


















Comments