black ballerina acrylic nails




black ballerina acrylic nails. I bought two nail colors, a burgundy and a white. The burgundy nail color I gave them was black and the white nail color was black. I loved the look and look of my nails.

Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizz from Just what I was looking for A color that stays consistent across the nail color and still keeps it bright. My 3D nail color was slightly darker red and I was in love with the look. I also like the look of the color though. I use a 3D Printer to help with assembly so the nail colors are visible. I thought the pinker nail color was a little rough because it's a smaller polish and makes it a little tricky to get the nail colors to fill with color. I also got a lot more color in my order than the pink color.

Rated 5 out of 5 by mikeffrom I ordered a 4x4 which I would have been pleased with and was amazed at the nail colors. The price tag was way for far more than I expected as they were just a quick order to give one of my orders a shot, for the best deal on your nail art, just try them out and let me know of your purchase :)

Rated 3 out of 5 by ZayanaN from It's almost blue color. Its very white and red I do not trust the quality at all. The only color I have to be concerned with is the burg



















Comments