can you make your own acrylic nails




can you make your own acrylic nails by hand with this guide?

It's simple: use an electrical wire, and it's safe.

Before attempting the steps below, I'm afraid you aren't ready for this process.

You'll need at least one piece of acrylic nail glue that I'm using to create this guide:

The acrylic nail glue may not be a regular acrylic glue you get anywhere else. If you've ever used this type of glue, you know what I'm talking about.

I hope this has helped you get started with it. If you do end up using these two pieces right away–like in this tutorial–then I'd really appreciate any help you can give to help you get to finish. You will have more DIY ideas throughout this post, so be sure to leave reviews in the comments! 🙂

What does this mean for your work?

As an experienced DIYer, it's important. Your tools, your techniques, your approach will evolve–so stay tuned for more DIY adventures in the future.

I hope this has had any help you need to get started.

Have any questions? Leave a comment below!
















Comments