can you remove acrylic nails at home




can you remove acrylic nails at home and then place the nail base where you put most of the nails?

I like to put the nails that were once on my nails (i.e. the edges with a nice shiny layer on them and the nail base), but I have a very different style of nail polish, called The Gloss. It's like an acrylic nail polish that you can pick up and start adding more on top of it.

The Gloss is one of the best, if not the best, acrylic nail polish on the market, because it doesn't require any polish and is easy to apply. The nail polish you start with is a sponge based coating, usually used to make your nails hard and sticky. I prefer to use a bit more and start with the base with a thinner layer before giving it a coat.

Another factor of the gloss that really gets worked on is the thickness of the material. If it's so thick you want it to hold itself in place and you can apply very thin coats of the gloss. I prefer to go to high end, which is what I use for my nails and then apply a bit more with a more thinner layer.

The gloss I buy makes my nails more resilient but the coating that I use for my nails is the top layer because I don't need to wipe the surface of my nails with a wipe. I apply a coat of gloss with a light wash and apply the nails to prevent the gloss from spreading


















Comments